RunStopShop are currently recruiting for:
Store Manager - South Melbourne
We are looking for a results driven Store Manager for our South Melbourne store to be responsible for the overall store management. The successful candidate will be able to enhance customer satisfaction, meet sales and profitability goals and manage staff effectively. Experience in business planning and local marketing is highly sort.
· Develop business strategies to raise our customers' pool, expand store traffic and optimise profitability
· Meet sales goals by training, motivating, mentoring and providing feedback to sales staff
· Ensure high levels of customers satisfaction through excellent service
· Complete store administration and ensure compliance with policies and procedures
· Maintain outstanding store condition and visual merchandising standards
· Report on buying trends, customer needs, profits etc
· Propose innovative ideas to increase market share
· Deal with all issues that arise from staff or customers (complaints, grievances etc)
· Proven successful experience in store management
· Powerful leading skills and business orientation
· People and customer management skills
If you fit the roles below, we'd also like to hear from you:
If you love your running and fitness and want to combine that passion with your retail skills - look no further. RunStopShop is looking for someone who is enthusiastic and highly motivated to work on a casual basis at our South Melbourne Store. For more information contact us at email@example.com
RunStopShop is a young and dynamic business embarking on a game-changing goal: to be Number 1 in the Sports, Health and Fitness eCommerce space. With an office full of young, enthusiastic, quick-thinkers, our dedicated team is key to achieving our dreams and visions.
We take a lot of pride in our team, and the unique skill set and fresh ideas that each member brings allows them to take ownership and control in their respective divisions.
We're Aussie - 100% owned and run (pun intended).
We're open - We look for qualities in people that will thrive in an environment of open communication, idea sharing, service delivery, ingenuity, instinct and initiative.
We're game - We'll try anything once. We love new ideas and thinking outside the box, taking risks to get the rewards. If it doesn't work, we've learnt from it.
We practice what we preach - We're our own biggest customers, constantly getting new workout gear and adding new supplements into our routine.
Wear what you like - Including your comfortable gym gear to work everyday: we do.
Be an influencer - Your ideas and work has a direct influence on the future of a bright, new business
Be diverse – You are never limited to one area. Every team member works across tech, product, events, marketing, planning, testing and customer service.
Grow yourself - Develop your skills with a growing business, in a growing sector, in a growing market, in a growing moment.
Product perks – We are constantly trialling and testing new products and we rely on our own judgment to make buying decisions.