Polar FT7 Heart Rate Monitor - Purple
The Polar FT7 is a step up from the FT4, the Polar FT7 provides an excellent heart-rate monitor for the no-fuss trainer. With easy to use 5-button navigation, the user can set their personal details into the system to ensure accurate calorie expenditure count during a training session - and find out whether they are in the fitness improvement zone or the fat burning one.
- Memory capacity allows you to store up to 99 exercise files on the watch
- Exclusive Energy Pointer feature - watch display advises the user if in 'Fitness' or 'Fat Burning' HR Zone
- Comes with Polar Wearlink Coded Transmitter and elastic strap which moulds to your body
- Displays exercise summary after workout
- Water resistant to 30m
Colour: Navy with Purple detail
Also available in Unisex in Black / Red and Black / Silver - click here to view
1. Are Polar better than Garmin?
Polar have built a reputation for being dedicated to athletes and allowing athletes to better their performances by training more efficiently. Polar also direct their intentions at improving the health and wellbeing of all people seeking to do so.
2. Where are Polar from?
Polar began life over 33 years ago in Oulu, Finland. This was only two years after the idea of a portable heart rate monitor was conceived. Polar was the first company to develop the wireless heart rate monitor.
3. Is heart rate monitoring only for elite athletes?
Absolutely not. heart rate monitoring is about training in specific heart rate regions to optimise your training sessions. So depending on whether you are trying to get started on a fitness regime, lose weight or get yourself ready to achieve a goal heart rate region training is a really effective way of reaching your goals and exceeding them.